Thursday 20 February 2014

Stix & Stones

I wanted to give a shout-out to an awesome Outdoors Apparel Company. This is Stix & Stones, headquarters located in Toronto, Ontario! They have a great sense of style for any hunting and fishing wardrobe!


I ordered these three women's tees online and received them this week and am absolutely in love with this company and their styles. The customer service was incredible, they kept me posted with e-mails on where my shipment was and when it would arrive. When the shirts came in they fit perfect to the size charts posted on their website. Matt is planning to order some tees for vacation and I am going to definitely be getting more from these guys in the future. 


My favorite tee I got was this "Big Game" pattern for women. There is also a similar design for men. I love purple and always love a v-neck... this shirt fits great.

Check out their stuff on www.stixnstones.ca, or follow them on twitter. I have been given the chance to preview some of the designs planned for women and can't wait for them to be available! 

No comments:

Post a Comment